5 PLACES I WANT TO VISIT

July 26, 2016

Sometimes I get the urge to quit my job, drop out of university and travel the world. But then I remember that I need to make money and my degree is really going to help me with my future profession.
My plan is once I’ve finished university I’m going to take a year out and travel to as many countries as I can. I’ve always told myself, before I settle down and start my career I have to visit these five places.

St Lucia
St Lucia is a small island in the Caribbean. I’ve always wanted to visit mainly because it’s where my family originated from and I have family members over there who’ve I’ve never met! It’s such a beautiful island. I’ve been told that when I visit I have to go scuba diving.

California
There are so many places in America I want to visit but California is definitely the top of the list. I’ve actually got some family and friends that live there so if I stayed with them I’d only being paying for flights! I would absolutely love to spend the day at Venice beach and doing some sightseeing.












Iceland
There are two main reasons why I would love to visit Iceland. The first is to hopefully get a chance to see the Northern Lights. I just think it would be mesmerising to see them in person. I found out you can stay at special igloo hotels that give you a great experience of seeing the northern lights. The second reason is to visit the natural hot springs. Not only are they incredibly relaxing and therapeutic, they also contain minerals that benefit your skin!
















Tokyo
Being someone who’s watched anime and read manga from a young age, visiting Tokyo would be a dream come true. The fast pace life style and the amazing architecture really fascinates me. I would also love to visit Harajuku because of its amazing fashion scene.


Holland
Riding a pedal bike alongside a canal in Holland is definitely on my bucket list. Holland has so much history to offer with places like the Anne Frank House and the Van Gogh Museum, it would be such an amazing experience. It also offers beautiful scenery and architecture which would be a great excuse to start taking more photographs.








                                                                                              

There are many other places I want to visit including New York, Italy and Paris. But for now, these are my top five. Hopefully one day in the future I’ll being making a blog post about visiting some of these places. Hope everyone’s having a good day and you enjoyed reading this post!


I’ll write soon xox

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I honestly enjoyed reading that post! :)
    Traveling is happiness and I hope you get to travel to all those beautiful places! :)
    xoxo Fey // www.feymous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Thankyou so much I'm glad you liked the post! I always try to think how beautiful the world can be at times when it seems like it's full of evil xxx

      Delete
  2. lovely post,the places you mentioned are all so great and for me visiting California is a dream,it's so fab xo

    todaysouhaila.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts