Summer Wishlist: ASOS | SUPERDRY | MISS SELFRIDGE | MISSGUIDED

July 20, 2016


As I'm writing this, the UK is experiencing a heatwave and the beautiful weather is making me want to go out and get some new summer clothes! Annoyingly, July is 5 weeks long which means I have to wait an extra week for payday :( I thought I'd made this summer wish list of some items I want to buy when payday finally comes around!

Missguided Wrap Front Print Skater Dress£28.00

ASOS Button Front Tie Dye Print Beach Dress £19.00



ASOS TORCH Lace Up Wedges£32.00

Daisy Street Metallic Flat Sandal With Floral Embellishment£12.99


Indigo Button Through Skirt - Miss Selfridge - £12.00

Black Sleeveless Lattice Body - Miss Selfridge - £20.00

Sundown Lacey Top Bralet - Superdry - £24.99
Premium Scuba Dress - Superdry - 54.99

Schiffili Beach Shorts - Superdry - £29.99
A Line Skirt - Superdry - £39.99

ASOS Croc Pushlock Satchel Bag £22.00

ASOS Scallop Cross Body Bag With Laser Cut Out£15.00If only payday If only payday was everyday! Truth be told I wouldn't usually go for wedges, but the lace detail really drew me into the ASOS ones. I usually wear a lot of black's and grey's so I thought for this summer I'd add a pop of colour into my wardrobe. I also find that adding colourful accessories helps to avoid looking like I'm on my way to a funeral. Hope you enjoyed reading this! Fingers crossed that the weather stays this beautiful for the whole of summer.
I'll write soon xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts