HELLO THERE!

July 09, 2016


Well this is going to be something I fall madly in love with and enjoy looking back on, or it’s going to be really cringe and I’ll end up removing it from the internet. But I thought I might as well give it a go.

HELLO THERE! This blog is going to be about my experiences in university and just everyday life. I should probably start by introducing myself. My name is Claire, I’m currently 18 years old and I live with my family in a tiny town in the West Midlands in England. I like to think I live a somewhat average normal life but I have had some pretty bizarre and crazy experiences! So I thought, why not share it with the world (or whoever reads this).  

I’m at university studying Education Studies because my dream career is to become a primary school teacher. I might talk about why I’m so passionate about becoming a teacher in another blog.

So far in my 18 years of living, I’ve done and experienced some brilliant things and made some fantastic memories. I’ve also experienced some difficult times and this is really why I want to start this blog. When I was a lot younger, I used to write, a lot! I mean I would spend hours creating up extravagant and ridiculous stories and I typing them out on a Word document. I didn’t realise it at the time but I think I did this to sort of block out things that were happening in my life for a couple of hours. Not all of it’s been bad, I don’t want to make it sound like some kind of sob story but there have been some things that I would have preferred didn’t’ happen. But anyways, that’s another story!

The purpose of this blog is for me just to be able to ramble, complain, and share thoughts and stories on what’s going on in my life. I’m making this blog for me as I find writing down (or typing) what’s going on in my life incredibly therapeutic. So even if nobody reads this blog, I’ll still be happy with it! 

There are so many things I want to talk about, this ranges from experiences I’ve had in the past and how I’ve dealt with situations, to stuff that’s happening right now in my life. Just a little disclaimer, my spelling and grammar isn’t the best this post alone will probably be riddled with mistakes and errors which sort of embarrassing but oh well.

So yeah, that’s it really. I don’t have a schedule on when I’m going to post a new entry as I intend to write when I ever I feel like it. There’s loads more weird and wonderful stuff to come but for now I’ll leave it here.


I’ll write soon xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts