Evening skin care routine

July 13, 2016

Evening skin care routine

Hello again! I’ve just been out shopping and repurchased a few skin care products that I’ve been using for a while so I thought this would be a good time to talk about my evening skin care routine.

    

     Removing my make up
Firstly I take off the majority of my make up with a face wipe. I use the Johnsons Face Care Makeup Be Gone Refreshing Wipes for sensitive skin. They’re great for removing heavy duty make up including waterproof mascara! My face always feels refreshed and clean after using them. 


   
    Removing my eye make up
I always find that even with the best make up wipes I can never fully remove my eye makeup. My eyes are really sensitive and if I get any make up in them they usually get infected which is really, really gross! So to make sure I get all of it off I use the Nivea Daily Essentials Double Effect Eye Make-Up Remover. I simply put a little bit of the product onto a cotton pad and wipe the remaining eye makeup off. 


Washing my face
To wash my face I alternate between two products. I usually use the Clean & Clear Exfoliating Daily Wash which cleanse my skin and unblocks my pores. However sometimes I use the Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Daily Scrub. This really does work when it comes to removing blackheads but I don’t use this everyday on my face as I find it can sometimes make my skin a little sensitive because it’s very heavy duty.  

   


     Facial toner
Once I’ve washed my face I like to use a facial toner to sooth my skin. It also really helps with my oily patches. I’ve always used the Simple Kind To Skin Soothing Facial Toner to do this. Again I just take a cotton pad and wipe this over my face. This refreshes my skin as well as tightening up my pores. It also doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry like some facial toners can do. 



     Moisturising my face
I find applying moisturiser to my skin so satisfying and relaxing! I use the same moisturiser for my face in the morning and the evening because I personally prefer the day creams. I use the Nivea Daily Essentials Sensitive Day Cream which contains SPF15. A little really goes a long way with this product as I only have to use a small amount to moisturise my whole face. It instantly hydrates my skin and leaves it feeling incredibly soft.




I only have five steps in the evening because I’m usually too tired and sleepy to do an extensive routine. I do sometimes use face masks and other products when I feel that my face is dull in need of some TLC. I’m always looking to try out new products but these are my definite favourites. 

I’ll write soon xox

PRODUCTS I MENTIONED

 Johnsons Face Care Makeup Be Gone Refreshing Wipes  http://www.boots.com/en/Johnsons-Face-Care-Makeup-Be-Gone-Refreshing-Wipes-25s_1360788/




Simple King To Skin Soothing Facial Toner http://www.boots.com/en/Simple-Kind-To-Skin-Soothing-Facial-Toner-200ml_1523/#BSCsEwFidMyZe2Qd.99




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts